Monday, August 4, 2008

My Mediterranean Kitchen

After I visited the chicken schwarma man four days in a row for lunch and ate scrambled eggs four nights in a row for dinner, I realized that it was about time for me to buck up and put more time and thought into my cooking habits (Take heart, mom). Like I told my roomie Leah, this is just bad practice for my future – Lord willing, if/when I have a family of my own someday. I mean, heaven forbid I feed my husband and kids scrambled eggs four nights in a row! They will have such bad cholesterol. (Then again, they can always go visit my sister Becca who is an amazing cook, but I digress).

So stay tuned, as I expect to post more updates on the fun and easy meals I come up with from my Mediterranean kitchen (don’t get too excited though)!! Ahh, that just made me smile. I have a Mediterranean kitchen! :)